Real Estate 101
Home buying or selling can be easy breezy if you know what to expect. In this section, I’ll do my best to answer your most frequently asked questions to make the process as memorable and painless as possible.
For New Buyers
- Is this a good time to buy a home?
- Should I buy a home?
- How do I prepare to buy a home?
- How do I improve my credit?
- What kinds of loans are there and how much do I need to save?
- How do I buy a home?
- Should I consider a condo, multi-unit or single family home?
- What happens after I’ve made an offer to buy a house?
- How to select a great real estate agent
- Things to consider when buying a house
- Is this a good time to sell?
- I own a home and I’m underwater…
- What’s a short sale?
- Other options?
Loans for New Buyers
- All about how to qualify for your first home loan
- Explaining credit, income, assets & employment history