320 Marie Ave., Los Angeles, 90042
Many new buyers underestimate the value of buying a duplex as a first home. Some duplexes are great for rentals, while others, are perfect for owner-occupants. The Highland Park duplex features a 2 bedroom/2 bath main house and a 1 bedroom/1 bath rental house. With attractive 1 bedrooms in the area fetching $1100/mo., a buyer could have a potential mortgage payment of $1182/mo. — even with a 3.5% down FHA loan, plus taxes and insurance. More after the jump!
At nearly double the price and size is the heavily upgraded Angelino Heights duplex. The up/down style duplex is not nearly as popular as having 2 homes on 1 lot, but this one was too lovely to ignore. To schedule a private viewing, contact Vanessa or call 310-259-4381.
- 320 Marie Ave., Los Angeles, 90042
- Duplex: 2 bedrooms/2 baths + 1 bedroom/1 bath
- 1260 sq. ft., 7187 sq. ft. lot
- 1928 California Bungalow
- Complete Redo, Modern, Garvanza District
1044 W. Edgeware Rd. Los Angeles, 90026
- 1044 W. Edgeware Rd., Los Angeles, 90026
- Duplex: 2 bedrooms/1 bath + 1 bedroom/1 bath
- 2917 sq. ft., 6098 sq. ft. lot
- 1906 Craftsman
- Complete Redo, Modern, Angelino Heights