- When: 11:30PM
- Where: NuArt Theater, 11272 Santa Monica Blvd., Los Angeles, 90025
- Cost: $10.50
“I invented Post-Its” – “You look so good with blond hair and black roots its like not even funny” – “I was so lucky getting mono. That was like the best diet ever” – Romy: “I’ve been killing myself for eight days and I gained a pound!” Michele: “That’s impossible. Did you deduct sixteen pounds for your shoes?” Need I say more? This is a stage performance of every ’80s kids’ favorite cult classic.
From the organizers: Celebrate the 15th anniversary of the movie with a ’90s costume contest, guests from the film, and a midnight Rocky Horror-style shadow cast performance, presented by Sins o’ the Flesh.
You know it’s gonna be a killer sale when they rent out the LA Convention Center. Designer lines and the deepest, discount prices. Unfortunately, the only thing free this day will be admission.
- When: 8AM-7PM, through 2/21
- Where: 1201 S Figueroa St., Los Angeles, 90015
- Cost: FREE
- When: 2:00PM-8:00PM
- Where: Fountain Courtyard at the Montage Beverly Hills, 225 N. Canon Dr., Beverly Hills, 90210
- Cost: $125, includes all food, wine & transport
On Sunday’s Tour:
- Scarpetta – Spaghetti, wine,
- Bar Bouchon – Truffle popcorn, lamb ribs, wine
- Coupa Café – Spicy Maya Hot Chocolate, tequenos
- The Cheese Store of Beverly Hills – Cheese tasting
- Montage Lobby Lounge – High tea, pastries, chocolates
From the organizers: You will sample a wide range of food such as savory Italian dishes, truffle popcorn, lamb ribs, cheese tastings, spicy Maya hot chocolate, wine, chocolate truffles and more. A private behind-the-scenes kitchen tour of Thomas Keller’s Bouchon and the opportunity to interact with various chefs at some stops are also included in this exclusive experience.
Tours leave in the morning and afternoon from the fountain courtyard of the Beverly Canon Gardens at the Montage Beverly Hills. Pre-registration is required and groups are limited to sixteen people. This unique gastronomical tour is for adults 21 years and older and is priced at $125/person, which includes all of the food, wines, sweets and more for each tasty stop.